15 December 2010

Marriage Humour

Wife:         'What are you doing?'  
Husband:
    Nothing.
Wife:
        'Nothing...?  You've been reading our marriage certificate for an hour.'
Husband:
    'I was looking for the expiry date.'  
---------------------------------------------------
Wife :       'Do you want dinner?'  
Husband:
     'Sure! What are my choices?'  
Wife:
        'Yes or no.' 

-----------------------------------------------------

Wife: 'You always carry my photo in your wallet.. Why?'
Hubby:
'When there is a problem, no matter how great, I look at your picture and the problem disappears.'  
Wife:
 'You see how miraculous and powerful I am for you?'
Hubby:
'Yes! I see your picture and ask myself what other problem can there be greater than this one?'  

--------------------------------------------------------  
Son:      'Mum, when I was on the bus with Dad this morning, he told me to give up my seat to a lady.'  
Mom:
  'Well, you have done the right thing.'  
Son:
     'But mum, I was sitting on daddy's lap.'   

-------------------------------------------------------
A wife asked her husband: 'What do you like most in me, my pretty face or my sexy body?'  
He looked at her from head to toe and replied: 'I like your sense of humour!'

7 org syg adam:

CIK TOM said...

hehehehheh...mmg lawak..suami yg sengal

Haa Fakihah said...

huuuu kelakarrr. haha. tp setiap gurauan tu nmpk mcm isteri dh x dhrgai lps kawen kan.

Kelab Kembar Malaysia said...

kelaka kelaka kelaka!! hahahaha suka aa!!!

Hi jiran! jalan jalan sini!!

~CanaryGalapagos~ said...

haha lawak..minta nak share...boleh?

aanie said...

cik tom: sengal kan??

haa fakihah: a'ah..macam si suami tu nak pasang lain je kan...

huszaini: hi jiran..masoklah..pintu x kunci..

canarygalapagos: alamak,susahnya nak eja..hehe..sila2..amik la...

Anonymous said...

mama adam.
en3 ni sangat klaka!!!
bwhahahaha..

suke330000xx!

btw, adam sgt2 ikot muke mama die. hehe

aanie said...

nida: hehe..lawak kan??

eh, ye ke?thanx...ramai yg cakap adam mcm muka abah dia tau..huhu..

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...